There are several types, models, and brands, it is essential to take into account the following factors, to ensure that we have the ideal option:
- The capacity of the unit.
- Ease of installation and maintenance.
- Unit energy efficiency rating.
- Types of features and functions provided.
Our team is experienced and has worked with various models, brands, and types of AC systems. We can guide you through the process of choosing the most suitable equipment.
Benefits that you can reap from regular maintenance:
- Avoid expensive repairs.
- Extension of the useful life of the unit.
- Improve unit energy efficiency.
- Improve the quality of the air that circulates.
- Improve overall drive performance.
What are the common failures due to lack of maintenance? Common examples include a crack in the ductwork, refrigerant leaks, dirty filters and malfunctioning thermostats, if these problems are not corrected in time they cause interruptions in service and in serious cases loss of equipment.
What does our maintenance service include? It includes a thorough inspection of all components, this is to observe if any part or component has moved out of place and restore them to their original location. It also includes tightening loose screws and bolts, thorough cleaning of all nooks and crannies, which can greatly improve indoor air quality.
How do I know if my equipment needs to be repaired?
Weak or no airflow.
- Strange sounds or smells.
- No response to the thermostat.
If you have any of these problems, our authorized and certified technicians will help you with guaranteed satisfaction.